In 1960 when cardiopulmonary resuscitation was first developed, the American Heart Association started a program to acquaint physicians with close-chest cardiac resuscitation and became the forerunner of CPR training for the general public. Today there are thousands of CPR instructors across the United States and each year more and more people are being trained as instructors.
Each week we field calls from people who are new CPR instructors or want to become one. Because of this we decided to compile a New Instructor Checklist (included in this blog post) to help alleviate some of the work of going into this business for yourself. We also have created CPR Training kits that include manikins, AED trainers and other items for new instructors. Check them out on our website.
If you are new instructor or interested in becoming one, we can help. Not only do we have quality CPR, AED and First Aid training equipment at low prices, our owners are seasoned CPR, First Aid and CERT instructors / instructor trainers with decades of first aid and practical field experience as well.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 614-782-2100.
Hope to hear from you soon.
New CPR Instructor Training Supply Checklist
1. CPR manikins- Ultralite or Prestan Professional. With monitors or without. Light, medium or dark skin tones.
2. CPR training masks, valves, shields and/or bag valve masks.
3. AED trainers and pads.
4. Extra lung bags.
5. Exam gloves.
6. Student training kits for first aid.
7. CPR training mats.
8. Fun and useful handouts for students: our wristbands and CPR mask keychains.
9. Pocket resuscitator masks and/or CPR Key-chains.