Providing employees with safety training is critical for your companies bottom line. We believe reading the key information from the following survey will give your enough reason to offer First Aid/CPR and AED training in your workplace.
This survey sought to understand how organizations are approaching First Aid/ CPR and AED training.
In this survey, 1,052 Environmental Health and Safety Professionals interacted with 636 EHS Professionals completing it. Some key information collected included the following:
- The survey has shown that 78% of respondents stated it is very important for employees to be have trainine in First Aid/CPR and AED.
- The top reason for offering First Aid/CPR and AED training was their commitment to employee safety.
- The survey stated that more than 50% of employees take First Aid/CPR and AED training seriously.
- We also became aware from the survey that 33% of respondents said that they knew of lives saved in the workplace because of training.
- 30.3% of respondents indicated they know lives have been saved outside of the workplace because of proper First Aid/CPR training.
- 30.3% of respondents stated that injuries or medical conditions were successfully treated outside the workplace because of training.
All MCR Medical employees must be certified in first aid/CPR/AED. I feel confident that any of us would know what to do instinctively in case of an emergency. Shouldn’t you and your employees feel the same way?
You can find more information on this report and workforce training on the American Heart Association’s website.
For all your first aid/CPR/AED training equipment needs please visit our website at mcrmedical.com or call us at 614-782-2100 and we will be happy to help.